Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Design a day Challenge - Day 2 of 30 - Modern Number

 
 
It is day 2 and I went with a number theme. A very modern and minimal design for a birthday invitation. 
 
 

The Stationery Sisters @ https://www.etsy.com/listing/115691086/
 
 
Making the number the focus, I created this invite that is fully customizable for colors and choice of wording. I shown 2 examples of color combos that can work. It can be customized for boys as well, just as simple as choosing the colors you want to reflect the color theme of the party.
 
 

 
 
 As you can see there are colors options that also have coordinating envelopes as well. If you don't see the color you want, you can request a special custom order and I can still create the color you desire!
 
I wonder what I will do for day 3?
Follow me to find out...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...