Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Baby Etiquette

Image Source - http://babybrewing.com/
 
A few months ago I stumbled upon an etiquette book by Emily Post, at an antique marketplace. I haven't read through all of it because its just so big, but I don't recall anything regarding newborn babies. So when I seen this link come up on my facebook feed from TheBump.com, I immediately clicked to see what this could be about. And to my surprise, it was etiquette for other people towards your baby, and not things like "Keep your baby quiet in the 12 hour airplane ride". Click here for the link.

I think its a really great list of things that are from their readers and is a MUST to know; well at least if you live in the kind of world with newborns in it.

Just incase you missed the link, here it is again :  Infant Etiquette





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...