Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm back and badder than ever!

Hey everyone!

Missed me much? Well I'm sorry for not posting in a very long time. With the holiday season that approached ever so fiercely, I couldn't keep up with my blog, etsy, life and work. But finally the holiday season is over and even though it has left some great memories, I'm more than ready to fully dive in to my blog and business.

I have been working like a mad women to get more things up on my shop and have been super busy filling orders and creating new items.



I'm also trying to get a cohesive look to my blog and having some trouble on what I want it to look like. I'm telling you so I don't freak you out when you visit my blog and don't see the same blog when you visit next.

Ok, now I'm off to work on some Valentine's Day freebies for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...