Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring is here - Cool find for a dollar!

Hey everyone!

Im one of my previous posts about the cool things I found at Target, I mentioned that I love to browse the dollar section for anything my daughter will like, without breaking the bank! Well, after my dentist appointment I stopped by Target next door and yes, another win! I found this very cool little flower pot that comes with a paint brush and 4 paint colors.
It was recommended for children 8 and up, but I thought with my supervision, it would be okay. And so, 20 minutes later here is the final product:



Ok first of all, that is chocolate over her mouth and not paint. Secondly, although she doesn't display the most artistic talent, this pot is the most beautiful thing I seen all week. I loved it so much that I told her that its time to pick a flower from the garden to plant in the pot. She loves it so much, that we gave it its own very home on a window sill that is kid height friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...