Thursday, March 24, 2011

Baby shower with books

I have an unhealthy obession with books. My husband and I talk about if we ever win the lottery that we will buy a new home and in that new home, one room will be lined with bookshelves filled with books. It makes me weak in the knees, like this picture here:





Source: flickr.com via Dalia on Pinterest


Don't you love it?  I collected a few beautiful photos from Flickr and wanted to share it with you.




























So in honor of my most favorite possession in the world, I created a baby shower invitation that encourages guests to bring along a baby/children's book, along with a gift and before the gift opening, the mother can share with everyone the books she received for her little joy. While this idea is not original, I designed this to showcase my love of books and how important it is to teach our youth that reading is a wonderful thing.


Will  be posting it soon to my Etsy store, along with matching thank you cards. Stay on the lookout!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...