Friday, January 7, 2011

Love is in the air....

Actually its on your walls!

 I thought I should share with you, what I have been busy with the passed few days. I opened up my Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/thestationerysisters. Its digital art prints for your home. Here, take a look at a few of them...
This is a love poem that tells us that love is NOT blind.

I just LOVE this one. The design is so clean and modern and it really delivers the point. This would make a great gift for a nursery.

This is an exclusive print for Valentine's Day, but I think it is good all year around. This print also comes in "Peace, Love & Us" to celebrate love and relationships everyday.

Be sure to check out my Etsy shop for the details and for any prints you need for V-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...