Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bingo Cards and a Party

The idea of Bingo is fairly simple and because it is a game usually played by adults, I decided to make Bingo cards to use at my work party. My associates have been working so hard all season and I thought it would be so much fun to have a little get together for them. I haven't decided on the food yet but everyone on my team is invited!

So after we play a little Bingo...


The winner will receive a gift basket.



I call it the "Work Survival Kit"
Contents include:
1 Bottle of Yellow Tail wine
1 Pack of rabbit playing cards
1 Pack of Jolly Ranchers
1 Pack of small microwavable popcorn
1 Can of Pringles
1 Pack of multi-color gel pens
1 Lint Roller

Everything you need to survive a work day/week huh? Although I DO NOT allow drinking on the job, I thought the idea was funny!


1 comment:

  1. I love your coloring book idea! I featured it at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com. This will drive a little bit of traffic your way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...